Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas quilts!

 I made this quilt when it was offered as a free quilt-along, by Gail Pan.  I loved making it, and enjoy it each Christmas.  Thank you, Gail!!
 Marcie Patch!!  She also had a fun quilt along, and I made this quilt...twice!  Additionally, she has a new free pattern, for a smaller version.  I love it too!!  Thank you, Marcie!!
Embroidery close up, and hand quilting.  I hand quilted both of these quilts.



Hope you had a fantastic Christmas day!!

Julie

10 comments:

ES said...

They're both super quilts, I can't wait to build up a collection of Christmassy quilts of my own :)

Tired Teacher said...

These are adorable Christmas quilts. Well done.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Julie,
lovely Christmas quilts, adore Gail Pan designs.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Unknown said...

I like this blog and I feel happy if you will quickly update you blog. If you are looking some branded products that is related to Atelier, Please click here Shopping Online

Karen said...

Nice holiday quilts. Aren't freebie patterns fun!

Lori said...

Love them both from wonderful designers!

Missy Shay said...

I love your quilts!

Quilter Kathy said...

Gorgeous Christmas quilts!

LintLady said...

Hello Julie,
sorry I am late. Merry Christmas.
I like this quilts.
:o) Doris

Janet O. said...

I echo Lori--two wonderful designers. Beautiful holiday quilts!
Oh, Julie, I just saw how close you are to Garland Texas! Are you okay? Did you get hit by any of that horrible storm? I will keep you in my prayers!

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...