Friday, September 8, 2017

A lot more circles!

 Here is what I have been doing, behind the scenes.  This is the folk art circle quilt, with a lot more circles added!  This is pretty labor intensive...but I like it.
 Lots more work to be done!
This quilt has some rows actually sewn together!  Hopefully I can get the pieces going the right way, all the way through!



***********************Hurricanes!**************************



My  heart and prayers are with those in the mayhem of Harvey, and also impending monster storm coming to Florida.

*********************************************************


Julie

7 comments:

Barb said...

I like it too! the circles are fun.

pforgerson said...

I love your circles, is this a pattern? if not it should be!

Binsa said...

Enjoyed seeing your projects Julie and my thoughts for all

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie wow i love your folk art quilt,love the pattern,well done xx

Janet O. said...

Such a delightful design! I can envision it with all of the leaves added--a refreshing garden of fun. :)
It is so hard to see all of the people being displaced and losing their homes in these huge storms.

Kyle said...

I love your folk art circle quilt!

gayle said...

I love that circle quilt!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...